Based in San Francisco, CA, USA
1 May, 2012
Apple App Store
Live your entire life, from birth to death, in 30 seconds. At every moment, your choices determine where your life will lead. Slack off as a white collar worker, and get laid off. If you work hard as a cat burglar, you'll become a criminal mastermind! Can you find the path to becoming a cyborg? A monk? A tycoon? A messiah? Because life's too long to live just once.
Originally developed for PC as part of a 2-week game design competition, 30 Second Life was eventually ported to iOS in 2011, and then re-released with additional content in 2016. With each iteration, 30 Second Life has expanded the number of life stages, and now includes both male and female versions of every possible life.
- Highly addictive gameplay!
- More than 200 life stages with handcrafted pixel art!
- Catchy arcade-style music and sound effects!
- More than 90 unlockable special combos!
- Over a trillion possible lives to lead!
There are currently no trailers available for 30 Second Life Redux. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "The iPhone game "30 second life" is a slice of genius, download it right away!"
- Paul Barnett, former Creative Director, BioWare, https://twitter.com/thatbarnettblok
- "It’s the perfect way to waste 30 seconds that you could have otherwise spent trying to further your career in real life."
- Keith Wagstaff, Time
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Music by Binaerpilot
About Bruce Hill
Bruce is an independent solo game developer making mostly mobile games in San Francisco.
More information on Bruce Hill, our logo & relevant media are available here.
30 Second Life Redux Credits
Game Design, Programming, Art
Alexander Stover (Binaerpilot)